Sunday 22 November 2009

The beginning

So the time has come for me to start my own blog. I've always enjoyed writing, so I thought, why not??? Once you've decided to start a blog, the next logical step (I guess) would be to come up with its name. Not as easy as it sounds, it turns out! Apparently a few people before me came up with my great ideas.. So I will go for the easy way out ;)
Just a few facts for the beginning.
I am a Polish girl living in Brussels. Married to the best guy in the world, who happens to be Danish.
I've been vegetarian for 11 years, just turned vegan. Love animals, cannot stand to see them suffer, hence the veggie stuff plus supporting animal rights issues whenever possible. Big PETA fan (and no, it does not stand for People Eating Tasty Animals). Owned by two great cats, who possess the magic skill of turning from angels into devils within seconds, 3 o'clock at night being the best time for trouble making.
Interested in human rights/development issues. Believe every one of us can do a little something to make this tired world a better place. Yeah, a bit too idealistic sometimes... Love travelling, can't live without it, in fact.
A bit addicted to online shopping - clothes, books, freaky food items unavailable in Belgium, the list is long.. Hate real life shopping (those of you who has ever tried to shop at Brussels rue Neuve on a Saturday will understand).
Can't feel good without sport, but hate the gym.. jogging in the rainy Brussels can also be fun ;)
Love rock music (still don't really understand how I managed to get away with a master thesis very much based on Nirvana, Pearl Jam and RATM quotes ;).
Quite disorganised, so you shouldn't expect this blog to be a neat, daily updated event. We'll see how it goes ;)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I'm your quiet supporter, you know that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more, one unique november girl :)

    ReplyDelete