Saturday 2 April 2011

Strawberry and pineapple juice

I love strawberries and can never get enough of them. So when I came across the idea to use them for juice, I thought is was brilliant and I had to try it. I chose pineapple as the other main ingredient, as I thought this combination would give a great sweet and creamy juice. And it did. An addition of lime breaks the sweetness a bit and makes the juice fantastically refreshing.

I think the best recommendation for this recipe is my husband's reaction when he tasted it: Wow, this is for sure one of your masterpieces ;)

Strawberry and Pineapple Juice

1 pineapple, peeled and cut into chute fitting pieces
500g of strawberries, washed (I left the green leaves)
2 apples (Royal Gala)
1 lime, peeled

First juice the pineapple pieces and strawberries (pineapple, a few strawberries, pineapple again and so on), then the lime and finish with the apples. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment