Thursday 6 January 2011

Pineapple, apple and kiwi juice

This juice has two of my favourite ingredients - pineapple and fresh mint.

For approximetaly 1.25L of juice:

1 medium pineapple, peeled and cut into chute fitting pieces
2-4 kiwis, peeled
3 apples (I use Royal Gala, they give a lot of juice)
Half a bulb of fennel, green top and hard root trimmed, outer layer removed
Half a cucumber
A bunch of fresh mint

I tried leaving the peel on the kiwis, it's no problem for the juicer, but in prefer to remove it anyway. You can somehow 'feel' it in the juice a bit. In fact the kiwi flavour in this juice comes out quite strong, so I suggest trying with 2 and possibly adding more later.

Juice the pineapple, kiwis, fennel, cucumber, mint and apples. When using leafy vegetables or herbs, such as mint, parsley or spinach, it's important to follow them with some fruit or vegetable giving a lot of juice – this way you will get as much of the green stuff as possible into your juice.







Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you made my day today.. I had this weird combo of fruits left and I didn't know what to do .

    ReplyDelete